Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Dubzaron Session 70: Under the Sea

BROSR is when you get to a landmark session number like session 70 but you're too busy to dm. So one of the players and occasional co-dm do it for you!

Check out the link right here by clicking this text which is here on this page aqui and check out Session 70 which was ran by DM Bob. 

I didn't play or DM (obv) so I have no great comment on it. My thief Scamicus's downtime shenanigans and disinterest in cleansing the evil altar last time I was a PC was apparently the reason they had to take care of it this session.

So even when I'm not a PC they're still dancing to my tune. Good for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dubzaron Session144: Expedition to the Swamp Mountain

Time: played 03/13/24. Explored two days and need one day of rest. Actions 03/17/24. Participating PCs Billy (Willow): L7 Mystic (Monk), Law...